Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Gratitudes

Huge gratitudes to my ward choir, ym/yw choir, Primary, women's choir, duets and solos for a fabulous Christmas Program in Sacrament Meeting. The best part was singing Kevin Pace's Silent Night/Joseph Smith's Testimony for our closing song. The congregation joins in singing the third verse of Silent Night while the choir sings Joseph Smith's Testimony. I had the organ joinin playing the hymnbook version of Silent Night when the congregation sang. It was beautiful. You can obtain a copy here.

I'm also grateful that my drive to Utah with my kids today went nearly uneventful (if you don''t include dangerous amounts of fog).

I am so very thankful that finals are over.

Another gratitude for only having to spend $368 for textbooks on Amazon compared to the $420 B&N wanted or the $489 it would have cost at my university book store.

Last gratitude: I had comfort food at my mom's Sunday dinner table.

No comments: