12 great things about Thirdborn
1. He works hard. He has to work harder than others at school because he learns differently than them.
2. He doesn't complain. Instead, he tries to find a way to solve the problem.
3. He is empathetic. This is the kid who feels deeply what others are feeling.
4. He is compassionate. He wants to save the world. He is always looking for ways to serve.
5. He is smart. When you have a question about science or animals, he is your go-to resource. If he does not know the answer, he will find out for you.
6. He is kind. Always a good friend.
7. He is patient. He particularly has been patient concerning The Love Magnet. She hasn't been easy to live with lately, but he has tried hard to patiently teach or model good behavior for her.
8. He is serious. Now that he is 12, he has been ordained a deacon. He takes serious the responsibilities of a deacon.
9. He has a great sense of humor. He always has a joke to share. He loves to find the fun things in every day activities.
10. He is brave. The kid recently attended his first middle school dance and made the goal of asking someone to dance for every single song. If the girl said no he had the attitude of finding another girl who wanted to have fun and get out and dance. He even convinced a few of his friends to do the same thing. This mom is so proud.
11. He is enthusiastic about life. Going to the temple. Going to see family. Family activities. Service activities. It doesn't matter what it is, he is enthusiastic and his enthusiasm is contagious.
12. He is loyal. He sticks up for family and for friends. He will not tolerate anyone trying to hurt or offend them.