Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family Basketball Challenge

Secondborn aka Mr. Basketball, begged the family for a 2-on-2 basketball game.
Mr. Wonderful and Thirdborn against Firstborn and Secondborn. First to 20 wins. (The Love Magnet stayed wrapped in a blanket on this chilly, windy day. I manned the camera. Everyone was happy with their lot.)
Thirdborn was excited to be included. Everyone worked to teach him how to shoot....
...and how to guard his man.

Mr. W and Thirdborn 20. Firstborn and Secondborn -18.
They already want a rematch. The gauntlet has been thrown down. I'm hoping this will last all summer. It is so rare when the boys want to play together nicely.



1 comment:

Angela said...

Looks fun! I remember those at my house growing up. Unfortunately there were only 2 boys and my dad so guess who got suckered in as well....me :)