Sunday, October 17, 2010

J'adore

Mr. Wonderful whisked me a way for a relaxing weekend. No work phones. No textbooks. No notebooks. No GRE. No kids.
The kids were in good hands so off we went. It was quiet.

We dined here. We ate this. (Because my Cookies will want to know these details)

Our room was a bit froufrou for my taste, but it was comfortable. I loved it.

We breakfasted on smoked trout hash on our own balcony...

with this view.

We went hiking. (I really need to invest in decent hiking boots.)

And found our dream spot for our future cabin.

One of these days.....
In the meantime, I am now relaxed and ready to conquer.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, how cool - I haven't been to McCall in probably 20 years!

Soozcat said...

He's a keeper. But you know that already.

So glad you got a lovely break!

Angela said...

Sounds wonderful.