Friday, December 12, 2008

Doing the Snoopy Happy Dance

I know I've been absent a lot and I missed Sunday Gratitudes. 'Tis the season of finals. Two so far and three more next week.

I just had to announce that I EARNED AN 'A' on my anatomy & Physiology lab final. Combine that with my lecture grade and it might actually be decent. I also aced my Psych final.

Later on tonight I will post 12 great things about Secondborn in honor of his 12th birthday. I and I can't forget Sunday Gratitudes from last week because it was doubly important.

Be back tonight.

(still doing the Snoopy Happy Dance. I'll be this feelings lasts all day......)

5 comments:

The Country Mouse said...

YAY!!!!!

Tandy said...

That is fantastic! Congrats. :) I hope that the last 3 finals go well too. Good for you! Doesn't it feel great?!?!

Tandy said...

That is fantastic! Congrats. :) I hope that the last 3 finals go well too. Good for you! Doesn't it feel great?!?!

Haley said...

Did I have any doubt? Smarty pants! Seriously, way to go!

Soozcat said...

Woot woot! Ace them finals girl!