Thursday, December 18, 2008

I ask you - how on earth can we keep a straight face?

(The following is a prayer given at dinner last night by The Love Magnet)

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for our day

Thank you for our food

Thank you for Christmas....DON'T TELL!

Thank you for presents......DON'T TELL!

Thank you for book......DON'T TELL! (the book is a Christmas present she made for Mr. Wonderful and me at school. We're not supposed to know about it yet.)

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


I fully believe that Heavenly Father was at least smiling during that prayer.

2 comments:

Soozcat said...

Hey, she didn't tell! Good for her.

Robyn said...

He was definitely smiling!

Scare - I love coming here and reading your posts. You are just the perfect pick me up! Merry Christmas to you and yours!