Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random

I feel like the general marshaling apathetic troops. Please tell me this is not a precursor to the entire summer.


Trying to study for the GRE during my summer vacay. Wondering if I should take a GRE prep course or just stick with my GRE prep manual (said manual will be taken on all vacays, too).

As The Love Magnet's desire for independence grows, so does her impulsiveness. Escapes are more frequent as is hiding from her mom. Seriously looking into GPS bracelets.

Thirdborn no longer likes his silver eyelashes (silver due to, we think, the loss of pigment in his skin). We've always told him it is because he has stars in his eyes. No longer a cool thing to say.

Iron Man 2 makes for a good dinner-and-a-movie date. Loved it with Kalua Pork. Bet you didnt' know that Robert Downey Jr. and Hawaiian food made for a good combination. Now you know.

2 comments:

SMITHNATION said...

- Sounds like a Mama's brain.

- Movie date sounds good!

-Hawaiian food sound yummy

Wendy said...

I like your new background. Way cool!