Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Gratitudes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This morning, as the sacrament was passed, I was sitting in the choir seats where I usually sit. I was praying, dedicating my fast to the selling of my house in Utah. I pleaded with Heavenly Father that my house might sell soon (November would be nice, I thought, but Thy Will Be Done.) As I was still praying I looked out into the congregation. It seemed as if people were being brought out to the front of my thoughts. There were the Scout leaders and Young Men advisers and teachers who are so important in DS#1's life right now. There were the Scout Leaders, Primary Presidency, and Primary teachers who are so influential to DS#2, DS#3, and DD. There were the choir members who put up with me during practice every week and sing so wonderfully. There were the neighbors who have offered prayers and encouragement. There were my visiting teachers.

As I looked at these dear people, tears streamed down my face. Yet again, I could feel Heavenly Father telling His stubborn child that there is a plan for me. His Plan is so much better than my plan if I would have faith and endure a little longer. We are where we are supposed to be. These people were put into my family's path to strengthen us and make my job as a mom so much easier.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude this day for a loving Heavenly Father who will always be patient with me, especially when He is reminding me that His Plan is better than my plan.

1 comment:

Tammy and Parker said...

Beautiful post.