Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Happy birthday Firstborn


He is a full head taller than me.

He has a crazy-fun sense of humor.

He wants to be a pilot.

He is so close to his Eagle (if he would just get his project approved so we can be DONE!)

He knows how to treat girls with respect (from following the great example his dad sets.)

He honors his priesthood.

He has memorized a lot of scriptures in prep for his mission. He has won scripture mastery competitions in Seminary.

He can identify nearly ever make and model of car.

He loves to read.

He is loved by the families whom he home-teaches and they look forward to his visits.

He can cook (his mission companions will be so grateful).

Happy Birthday to my incredible son. I hope you enjoyed your day.

3 comments:

Soozcat said...

Happy birthday DS#1! Hope your day was delightful.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday M.S.!!! That picture is so cute of all of them!

Kristin said...

I actually put "2 adorable kiddos + 1 cute wife = 3 who love You!" :)
Today I put a box of chocolate frogs (from V Chocolates) in his truck with a note that read "You are 'toadally' 4 me!"
He's loving this :) Thanks!