Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Emails, letter,Down syndrome, and prayer request

Yesterday I received an email from my sis-in-love. She wanted information about disabilities, the 'R' word, and my hopes for my daughter. This information would be shared in a blog post and also to her Young Women.

I ended up pouring my heart into a letter addressed to her, her YW, and her blog readers. I'll post it here, too, but not until she has had the chance to post her blog and use what info she needs.

In the meantime, would you please keep me in your prayers? Going through a bit of a rough time right now. Nothing drastic. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Much love to you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lifting you up! Love you! Hang in there!

Soozcat said...

We'll gladly send some prayers your way.

We also send chocolate upon request, so keep that in mind too. :)

Kristin said...

Praying :)

heather said...

Of course you will be in my prayers. And can't wait to read all of your thoughts about Down syndrome and TLM.

Melissa said...

I'll pray for you, Carrie. Keep looking up! :)

Wendy said...

Well, since you are always included in our family prayers...we'll pray harder (: Are you in town?

Tammy said...

Prayers going up sweet friend.