Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Evening at the Park


It's not often that The Love Magnet and I go to the park without her brothers. They were busy doing boy things with their friends and did not want TLM to join in. She felt frustrated and unloved. So off we went to the park for some girl time.


I love her her hair picks up static on the slides. When she's done her hair stands straight up.












Of course, she has to test out all of the slides. Multiple times.














A new skill this year - learning how to pump on the swings. Usually she likes to ride on her stomach like Supergirl, but I wanted her to try it this way. She thought it was just okay.












On the way home she stopped to smell the flowers. She wanted to smell the flowers in every single yard. I got her to settle on smelling the flowers in just a few yards.




4 comments:

Runningmama said...

Just found your blog from another blog I read regularly. My daughter Emily has DS, she's only 10 months old so it's nice to get little glimpse of the future...your daughter is beautiful!

Kelli @ http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com

Scarehaircare said...

Darling kids! thanks for posting on my blog and alerting me to you. I'm looking forward to reading your adventures.

Tausha said...

Love the pictures at the park, she is so dang cute. I love that she stopped to smell the flowers, I need to do that more often.

Michelle said...

It looks like a trip to the park with mom was just what she needed to cheer her up! She's beautiful!

Thanks for your comment!