Saturday, October 20, 2007


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I"ve been tagged by Brady's Bunch to answer a Halloween Meme:



What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?-


I don't remember a particular favorite for Halloween, but I loved the Ascot Races costume I wore in My Fair Lady in high school. My mom made my twin sis and me the most awesome hats.


What was your least favorite Halloween costume as a child?-


I hate to say this but but when I was a kid it was the Tinkerbelle costume. It breaks my heart to think about it as I love it now. Mom sewed me a Tinkerbelle costume and I got mad at her because it had sleeves instead of being strapless. I further showed how onery I was by pitching a fit when she made me wear a coat over it to go trick-or-treating. I bet that she was ready to duct-tape me shut in my room and forget Halloween that year.


What was your favorite Halloween candy as a kid?


I hated candy of all kinds and gave away all of my Halloween, Christmas and Easter candy. (At Christmas, Santa would fill my stocking up with exotic fruits). My family all claimed dibs on their favorites out of my bag.


How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating? Do you miss it?-


Age 12. Itell my kids the same thing. I let them hosts cool teen parties instead.


What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?


I hate scary movies. I did like Sixth Sense, though.


Have you ever dressed up in "matching" halloween costumes with your date?


Once I went as a famous actress, glamourous dress and Oscar award and all. DH went as my pool guy. Does that count?



Okay - I tag Gingersnapspice, Laundry Faerie, and Virginia Lover

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Tinkerbelle without sleeves huh? I never would have expected that ;) hee hee

Thanks so much for joining in!!!