Favorite movies you have to be "in the mood" for in order to enjoy:
1. Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
2. Harry Potter (you can't watch just one, you have to reserve the whole day for a HP Film Fest)
Favorite movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you have watched them:
2. That Thing You Do ("When was the last time you were good-and-kissed?")
Your favorite "Guilty Pleasures"
1. Room With A View "Oh, look! Oh..no...don't look!"
2. (No other guilty pleasures)
Favorite movies you have seen so many times, you can recite all the lines
1. Ferris Beuhler's Day Off
2. Better Off Dead ("Frawnch dressing, Frawnch bread, and Frawnch Fries!")
Movies that "Opened your eyes."
1. Lorenzo's Oil
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Titanic (sorry, never could get into it.)
What were the last 2 movies you watched
1. Dan In real Life (cute)
2. Becoming Jane
Favorite "smart" movies
1. Cold Comfort Farm
2. Remains Of The Day
Your spouse's/significant other's favorites
2. The Patriot
Your all time favorites:
1. Pride & Prejudice or anything Jane Austen (truly I will pick them any time)
2. Strictly Ballroom
I tag.....Carol at "Country Mouse", Kimberly at "Heartstrings", and Hayley at "Virginia Lover"