Friday, August 15, 2008

Running Update:

Yesterday's running didn't happen. I had an ungraceful fall in in Las Vegas which resulted in rolling my ankle and wounding my dignity and scaring the poor man holding a door for me.

But this morning......

St. George, Utah
6:30 a.m.
2 1/2 miles
one long uphill (which is why I didn't go further than 2 1/2. I've never run a continuous hill.)
one hand holding 16 oz water (duh, this is St. George. It's HOT!) and the other holding my cell phone in case I got lost.
Feeling good. I"m grateful my ankle isn't sore anymore.

3 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

I'm glad to hear it wasn't worse than your ankle.

Thanks for adding the 5MFSN button to your sidebar!


You are doin so great with the running!

Soozcat said...

Owie. I'm glad to hear it's feeling better.

Robyn said...

Wowzers, you actually ran in St George! I was there last weekend and it was so hot there I barely went outside. You're doing great and a true inspiration.