Thursday, September 11, 2008

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I REALLY need a punching bag. I was wondering why I was struggling so much in Psych class. Today was our first exam and it wasn't pretty. Turns out that the university book store GAVE ME THE WRONG BOOK! When I approached the prof. after I finished the exam to determine that I had the wrong book, he told me that the bookstore has done that to other students in his class (I make student #5, which makes me feel less stupid than if I were the lone stupid student). He will be calling the bookstore to demand that they refund my money in full and get me the right book. I don't know if I will be allowed to retake the test. I will be emailing him next to see what my options are. No wonder the reading was going so slow and didn't seem to follow his lectures directly. If it were my mistake, I would just bite the bullet and go on, but the bookstore did pick it out for me (they said they were making sure I had the right book, as there was some confusion about which book went with which class).

I did not need this stress today.

4 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

You have had a lot on your plate lately, it is no wonder you are having trouble. You sound just like I did last year at this time! Just keep praying, and let Mr. Wonderful help you out once and a while. :)

Robyn said...

Let's hear it for the bookstore! At least now the class won't feel so confusing. ;-)

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Hey, girlie! What are you up to! Good to "see" you! --Marika

Soozcat said...

You may get a chance at retaking the test. You might also look into the possibility of writing an extra-credit paper (yes, I know, even more homework--geh).

The good news is, now that you have the right book it should be easier going in the class.

May I suggest something that might help with the juggling? When we got to a particular age, Mom started having us cook dinner one day a week. You might cast an eye in Firstborn's and Secondborn's direction if you haven't already. (Yes, I realize they will probably kill me the next time they see me if you implement this suggestion. That's a risk I'm willing to take.)