Friday, September 26, 2008

Important High School Stuff




The Love Magnet: "Mom, where is my high school stuff?"

Me: "Ummmm, high school stuff?"

The Love Magnet: "Moooom, I need it! I need...my...high school stuff!"

Me: "?" (I am completely clueless here)

later...

The Love Magnet: "Mom, I find my high school stuff."

She is carrying a sparkly pink butterfly purse and my old cell phone without the battery. There is also a blue raspberry flavored lip balm in there. All the important high school stuff my 6 year old Love Magnet could possibly need.

6 comments:

SMITHNATION said...

That is so cute. If I had a choice that would be what I would have wanted for High School too. I love it!

Michelle Johnson said...

Too cute! That high school stuff is important! :) Just imagine if she had a highschool sister instead of brother. Then imagine what she'd come up with. :)

Lincoln Farrell and Marilyn Barlow said...

That Lauren has got her priorities straight. Let's just cut to the chase, I mean the important stuff.

Emma Barlow said...

SO Cute I can't wait to see u!

The Mom said...

Love it!!! She's right on top of it all - trust me - I have high school girls - I know what I'm talking about :) They'd die without that phone and lip gloss ;)

Hugs!

heather said...

I have wanted to comment on your blog for so long. Where does the time go? First of all--congrats on accomplishing such a huge goal. Which one, you ask? I know...so you are working overtime here, but I am talking about your race! I am so proud of you and all your hard work. That takes such dedication and persistance! And then there's the school thing--making your dream a reality. I love reading all about your experiences in school. I don't know if I would want to swap shoes for that one, though! And then there is your darling daughter--I love how she needed her high school stuff! She is so grown up and so dang smart! I honestly wish you lived closer so we (and are darling daughters) could see each other more often! I hope you are all well. I think about you lots and read your blog each time you update even if the comments are few and far between! XOXO