Wednesday, February 20, 2008

soup

Last night I taught a class on soups and stews and demonstrated how to make biscuits: plain, cheese, and sweet. There was a good turnout and everyone like the food.

I made up a recipe for an Asian-Inspired Beef Barley soup that was really tasty. Now I need to figure out measurements (why, oh why did I not write that down as I was doing it?) As soon as I figure that one out I will either post it or find a contest to submit it to.

Now its the crunch time to get ready for our Lebanese guests. I have a few things to get done and Mr. Wonderful has some honey-do's (mainly hanging blinds and artwork).\

Please pray for my Cookie friend at The Country Mouse (link under Cookies On The Net at right). She needs some extra love and strength right now.

No comments: