Sunday, February 03, 2008

On the Third Day of Valentines
Mr. Wonderful found, propped against his mirror, two movie tix and a box of Red Vines. He answered me with a kiss on my neck as I was brushing my teeth, thanking me for the date invite and told me to pick a movie. I tried to answer back that it was up to him to pick the movie but it is hard to speak with a Colgate-foamed mouth. I also had velcro rollers in my hair and no makeup. I didn't exactly look beautiful.
Ah, true love is loving your wife even when she doesn't look her best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog and your sharing. I wish now that I would have done the 14 days of Valentines for Mark. You are so smart to come up with such a grand idea. Trust me that next year I will have my 14 days planned. You go! What a sweet special time for the two of you. Happy Birthday to DS#1 and I loved DD's picture with Mr. Wonderful. She is so adoreable!

You are so cool in my book! Keep up all that you do!