Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Running update

We upped the miles to just over 2.5 (still at 4:2 and 3:1. I can't remember the times on our miles). There are also two additions that actually make us into a group. It has been fun to get to know these women. I'm looking forward to Wednesday's run. In the meantime, I am going to research a bit on exercises that will help. I'm still a little worried that I won't be ready to run the full 5K. Its probably those nasty little voices in my head again, trying to psyche me out. K still insists I will be ready.

Strange thing, I developed bad heartburn for the first time last night. I am not sure if it is due to eating brats for dinner (two hours before the run). Still feeling it today. I guess I should research that, too.

5 people have agreed to sign up on my team for the 5K. Just need 4 more. Any takers? Those family and friends coming from out of town will be hosted at my fabulous "B&B". (The guest bedroom is taken but I can always move the boys to sleeping bags and give you their beds.)

1 comment:

SMITHNATION said...

I wish you luck and will be praying for your 5K. Keep us updated. You Can Do It!