Thursday, July 03, 2008

They keep going, and going, and going...

As I was typing the last blog about my new shoes, I realized that the house was quiet. Too quiet. I called out for The Love Magnet who is supposed to answer "Right here!" No answer. I ran down stairs to find the front door unlocked. My first thought was that The Love Magnet took off to find greener pastures or at least more friends to play with. As I rounded the corner to call the older boys to help with the search, I looked over by the TV and saw this:





The Love Magnet was apparently missing her daddy, because she put on his golf shirt before crashing.

Directly across on the couch was this:






I guess fireworks last night plus the swimming party this morning and the running around at lunch with friends finally got to them. Whaddya know, they really do run out of energy!



2 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

Too cute! I miss Love Magnet!

ks said...

That is so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes and I had to show my husband. She is so precious wearing her daddy's shirt!